GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN
LTH JKT HQ – Venice, CA
We're on the lookout for talented Graphic Design interns with a can-do attitude to assist with projects for web, marketing, social media, and offline channels. This is a tremendous opportunity for someone interested in getting hands-on experience in fashion, e-commerce, and marketing.
The internship is for a total of 3 months with the potential for extension or full-time hire.
Flexible hours, minimum of 10 hours a week.
- Color correct, retouch, crop, and optimize images for web
- Manage updates on e-commerce site
- Assist on marketing and editorial photoshoots as needed
- Illustrate stories or themes in line with brand standards
- Assist in photography selection for various uses
- Help design and execute email marketing newsletters
- Produce creative assets that adhere to the brand’s visual style guide
- Help with file management and distribution
- Demonstrated design foundation including layout, color, visual, and typographic hierarchy
- Familiar with web design best practices
- A self-driven approach to problem-solving, with an ability to take direction
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to thrive in entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Experience or interest in e-commerce and fashion
- Basic knowledge of print processes and print production
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, Microsoft Office, Google Apps (HTML & CSS, video editing, photography, and animation a plus)
- Must have a laptop and report to office headquarters in Venice Beach, CA
This is an unpaid internship – compensation via product and/or school credit if applicable.
Please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with, “Graphic Design Internship” in the subject line.